Our team at the Oral Health Foundation is dedicated to improving health and wellbeing by reducing the harm caused by oral diseases. As a leading national charity, our passion to provide education, motivation, guidance and support to millions of people every year continues to grow as we change people’s lives for the better.
We are proud to be a charity who’s values and messages remain as relevant today as they were back when it we first formed more than 40 years ago. Our team delivers expert, independent and impartial advice on all aspects of oral health to those who need it most while aiming to tackle the inequalities which currently exist in oral health. We work to improve the quality of life for millions of people not only in the United Kingdom but also around the world.
The major challenges we face…
- To improve the oral healthcare and promote practice in good oral hygiene
- To be a key source for oral health information for members of the public.
- To effectively lobby and influence Government policy on behalf of the public.
- To increase oral health awareness in the workforce by designing a workplace programme.
- To increase the awareness of mouth cancer and reduce mortality rates through early detection and the changing of lifestyle habits.
- To see the addition of fluoride to drinking water.
- To increase the number of people visiting a dentist on a regular basis.
- To continue to be a successful independent supplier of oral health promotional material to the health community.
WORD OF MOUTH
Word of Mouth is our monthly digital magazine which aims to keep you informed and updated in all our charitable activities. We talk about our campaign work, fundraising efforts and the most ground-breaking research.
Everything you need to know about your oral health is also covered, as we pass on our own expertise to give you the very best advice and guidance about how to look after your oral health and keep your teeth for life.